Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe
Author Message
 Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe

Could someone please help, I've tried everything I know and still can't get
this to work.

The problem:

I'm running a VFP 5 (myexe2) exe from within another VFP5 exe (myexe1), I
want the form that calls myexe2 to hide until myexe2 completes.  Is there a
way to do this?

Thank you

NCa

Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe
ThisForm.Visible = .F.
------------------------
Craig Berntson
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
Salt Lake City Fox User Group
Quote:

>Could someone please help, I've tried everything I know and still can't get
>this to work.

>The problem:

>I'm running a VFP 5 (myexe2) exe from within another VFP5 exe (myexe1), I
>want the form that calls myexe2 to hide until myexe2 completes.  Is there a
>way to do this?

>Thank you

>NCa

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Icon for EXE file after running Setup.exe

2. Prob running VFP .EXE

3. Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe

4. Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe?

5. VFP generated EXE file runs, then immediately quits

6. Running a VFP exe file

7. Running VFP *.exe from windows ???

8. run vfp .exe, program alway ask to convert resource 3.0 to 5.0

9. No response when running VFP exe

10. Unwanted screen when running vfp 6 .exe

11. Running VFP *.exe from windows ???

12. Running VFP 6.0 EXE problem