currency in listbox 
Author Message
 currency in listbox

Hi,

(vfp8)

I have a table with currency field and want to display that values in
list box. I want it to have 2 decimal places and to be right justified.

I tried to put:
select TRANSFORM(Price,'9,999,999.99') into cursor c1

but it is centered, not left.

I also tied seting : set decimals to 2, set fixed on - but then it adds
2 decimal places for integer as well.

What is the best way to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Vesna



Wed, 04 Jan 2006 03:39:56 GMT  
 currency in listbox
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:39:56 -0700, Vesna Martinovic

Quote:

>Hi,

>(vfp8)

>I have a table with currency field and want to display that values in
>list box. I want it to have 2 decimal places and to be right justified.

>I tried to put:
>select TRANSFORM(Price,'9,999,999.99') into cursor c1



Don't have VFP and running right now but I believe this is correct.

Quote:

>but it is centered, not left.

>I also tied seting : set decimals to 2, set fixed on - but then it adds
>2 decimal places for integer as well.

>What is the best way to solve this?

>Thanks in advance.

>Vesna



Wed, 04 Jan 2006 08:34:38 GMT  
 currency in listbox
Hi Vesna,

In addition to the other advice, your listbox may look better with a fixed
width font.

--
Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP


Quote:
> I have a table with currency field and want to display that values in
> list box. I want it to have 2 decimal places and to be right justified.



Thu, 05 Jan 2006 06:37:22 GMT  
 currency in listbox
It is not working. If I put


Vesna

Quote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:39:56 -0700, Vesna Martinovic

> >Hi,

> >(vfp8)

> >I have a table with currency field and want to display that values in
> >list box. I want it to have 2 decimal places and to be right justified.

> >I tried to put:
> >select TRANSFORM(Price,'9,999,999.99') into cursor c1



> Don't have VFP and running right now but I believe this is correct.

> >but it is centered, not left.

> >I also tied seting : set decimals to 2, set fixed on - but then it adds
> >2 decimal places for integer as well.

> >What is the best way to solve this?

> >Thanks in advance.

> >Vesna



Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:41:26 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. SetFocus to listbox B after a DblClick in listbox A

2. How to generate primary keys when selecting items from available listbox to selected listbox

3. How to convert Currency Field to Numberic Field?

4. Currency Convert (4 to four)

5. Basic form questions Set focus and currency

6. currency

7. Currency field diplays too many decimal places

8. VFP5 And Currency

9. currency field won't take the decimal

10. Formatting currency fields in FoxPro 2.5a

11. edit field related to currency.

12. Currency data type

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software