Building a grid
Author Message
 Building a grid

THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.CONTROLSOURCE = "cxtilbud.kunde"
THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.WIDTH = 200
THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.NAME = "Column2"

I have done it all but how do I control the text part by code

This is wrong - i know - but i can not see any examples of this.
THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.text1.dblclick
and all of the parts in the text part of the grid....

Building it in the builder is a piece of cake but not from the ground up.

Any who want to help?

Yours again,,,
Lasse

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a grid

Lasse,

You cannot control the text part by program unless you start fiddling around
with classes
------------------------------

| THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.CONTROLSOURCE = "cxtilbud.kunde"
| THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.WIDTH = 200
| THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.NAME = "Column2"
|
| I have done it all but how do I control the text part by code
|
| This is wrong - i know - but i can not see any examples of this.
| THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.text1.dblclick
| and all of the parts in the text part of the grid....
|
| Building it in the builder is a piece of cake but not from the ground up.
|
| Any who want to help?
|
| Yours again,,,
| Lasse

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a grid

Quote:

> Lasse,

> You cannot control the text part by program unless you start fiddling
around
> with classes

I Was afraid of that (grin)

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a grid

lasse
Maybe ASELOBJ will help you. Select a grid in the Form Designer and then run
this code in a program of from the command Window
    ? aselobj(aa)
    for each ocol in aa(1).columns
         ocol.text1.writemethod('dblclick', 'Wait window Trans(this.value)')
    next
Save and run the form with the grid. Every column textbox will now show a
wait window with its value in.
Or create a textbox called GridTextBox in a classlibrary MinaKlasser. Give
it the colors and code you want.
Select a grid in the the From Designer and run this code from someplace
    aselobj(aa)
    for each ocol in aa(1).columns
         oCol.removeobject('text1')
         oCol.newobject('gridtextbox1', 'gridtextbox','minaklasser')
    next
You've now got the special textbox class incorporated into every column of
your grid.
You can do this in the Class Designer as well. It may save some time in
development.

-Anders

Quote:
> THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.CONTROLSOURCE = "cxtilbud.kunde"
> THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.WIDTH = 200
> THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.NAME = "Column2"

> I have done it all but how do I control the text part by code

> This is wrong - i know - but i can not see any examples of this.
> THISFORM.grdGrid1.Column2.text1.dblclick
> and all of the parts in the text part of the grid....

> Building it in the builder is a piece of cake but not from the ground up.

> Any who want to help?

> Yours again,,,
> Lasse

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a grid
Once again Anders I have to look to Sweden to get my answers..
Thank you - you got me on the road again..

Quote:

> lasse
> Maybe ASELOBJ will help you. Select a grid in the Form Designer and then

run

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Building dynamic grid

2. Building Option Groups and Grids

3. build Grid

4. Grid built with combo box???

5. 2.6 Dos Build Executable or Build Executable Extended

6. Grid....grid....grid...

7. GRID GRID GRID

8. Grids Grids Grids

9. Sometimes I see build option Build Exe/Com, sometimes only exe, why?

10. Error building install disk

11. Building EXE

12. Problem building .exe using VFP3.0 under NT4.0