Font for secure data input (It's all STARS *****) - foxstar.zip (1/1)
Author Message
 Font for secure data input (It's all STARS *****) - foxstar.zip (1/1)

Quote:

>All,
>    There has been some traffic here requesting a font for secure data
>input such as passwords.  I made the attached font called FOXSTAR.TTF
>and hereby place it in the public domain.  If you find it useful,
>please let me know.

...or simply use VFP... <g>

Sam

**  Samuel Santos  ** Grupo Portugues de Utilizadores de FoxPro **

** Compuserve: 100415.175 (Samuel Santos)                       **

Thu, 19 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Font for secure data input (It's all STARS *****)

2. VFUG Thursday May 13th Chat starring: Tom O'Hare on OOP

3. VFUG Thursday May 13th Chat starring: Tom O'Hare on OOP

4. entering data in language's font

5. Looking for zip code mapping software which will accept dbf file as input - please help

6. formatting input for zip code

7. Secure Data Transmission

8. Secure the data file?

9. Quick and Secure Data Access for the Web

10. Using the zip font

11. I NEED zip or compression ocx's Active X/OLE

12. directory('\windows\fonts') returns false