Help to run .exe!!
Author Message
 Help to run .exe!!

After I completed to run my setup file in other pc that have no vfp
application program, why it turn up a messagebox that said Can't find
Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library?

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help to run .exe!!
You need to install VFP support DLL's on each client that will be using your
VFP exe application.

From the VFP GROUP on your desktop select MS VFP Setup.

Hope this helps
Abel

Quote:
> After I completed to run my setup file in other pc that have no vfp
> application program, why it turn up a messagebox that said Can't find
> Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library?

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help to run .exe!!
Hi teoh,

FoxPro is application development language and not compiler.
To run FoxPro you need some library files say vfp6.dll or vfp6r.dll
and vfp6renu.dll and vfpodbc.dll and many other files which you must
install first before running any executable program created in foxpro.

So run setup wizard from tools > wizards > setup

Then build a distribution kit and installed it on PC where you want to
run exe file.

Have more doubts ask me on this newsgroup.

Haresh Kumark

Quote:

>After I completed to run my setup file in other pc that have no vfp
>application program, why it turn up a messagebox that said Can't find
>Microsoft Visual FoxPro support library?

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP Run Foxpro 2.6 EXE

2. Running a VFP exe from another VFP exe

3. Icon for EXE file after running Setup.exe

4. EXE - FP -- Why does my exe not work with append blank - Help

5. FoxPro.Exe not running from other partition because support library

6. Exiting Win95 while VFP3.0b type exe is running

7. vfp8 exe cannot run on 98 system ?

8. EXE does not run

9. Q RE:Two .exe's running together??

10. Prob running VFP .EXE

11. Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe

12. Minimum memory to run a VFP-created .exe?