Anyone know of a stockroom inventory system?
Author Message
 Anyone know of a stockroom inventory system?

I am trying to locate a FoxPro stockroom inventory system written in FoxPro
(would also consider a system built around 4th Dimension).  Purpose is to
track equipment in a university research department.  The equipment gets
checked out to various projects, and there is a need to keep historical
information as to the dates any given project had equipment check out, as
well as being able to quickly determing where a piece of equipment is located.

I have a fair idea of how to construct such a system, but a) this is not
for my department, b) they don't have a whole lot of money to devote to
developing a custom systems, c) it seems like this some of system should be
pretty much an off-the-shelf item.

The target machine for the system is a Mac.

Many TIAs!

Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:28:56 GMT

1. Inventory System

2. Table structure for a FIFO-inventory-control system

3. Does anyone knows how....

4. can anyone know this problem?

5. Reportwriter - does anyone know how to do the ff:

6. Does anyone know any VFP Instructors

7. Bizarre happening, anyone know why?

8. Q:VFP3 Anyone know a better way to turn rows into columns

9. Anyone know of any fpw26 training avail?

10. Does anyone really know what time it is?

11. Anyone know about 7.0 certification exams?

12. Does anyone know the .FPT file format?