vfp6 error 1733 class definition is not found
Author Message
 vfp6 error 1733 class definition is not found

We have an intermittant problem at one of our customer
sites where an object which is being added via
page.addobject comes up with error 1733. It doesn't happen
all the time but has now happened 3 times in the last 2
weeks. I am assuming it is a resources problem as the
class concerned is built into the exe. Has anyone else had
similar problems?

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 17:26:06 GMT
 vfp6 error 1733 class definition is not found
Do you happen to have a CLEAR ALL or similar call in your program? Maybe it
is executed unexpectedly.
--
Eric den Doop
www.foxite.com - The Home Of The Visual FoxPro Experts - Powered By VFP7

Quote:
> We have an intermittant problem at one of our customer
> sites where an object which is being added via
> page.addobject comes up with error 1733. It doesn't happen
> all the time but has now happened 3 times in the last 2
> weeks. I am assuming it is a resources problem as the
> class concerned is built into the exe. Has anyone else had
> similar problems?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 00:11:53 GMT

1. Class definition MAPI.SESSION is not found

2. Class definition Mapi.Session is not found

3. Class definition Mapi.Session is not found

4. Class definition not found???

5. class definition MAPI.SESSION is not found

6. Class definition not found ( VTxtAuto )

7. ProMatrix - Error 1733 - Session Error

8. ProMatrix - Error 1733 - Session Error

9. Error 1426 - OLE error: Appropriate license for this class not found

10. PROBLEM: Error #1733

11. OLE error code 0x80040112: Appropriate license for this class not found

12. "OLE error code 0x80040112:Appropriate license for this class not found