Help: String to Long to fit!
Author Message
 Help: String to Long to fit!

Has anyone ran across this error message while preview/printing?
I have a report in 2.6 for Windows that is 2 columns wide.  It prints the
cassette covers from a tape database.  Each column contains text from the
db and uses a BMP as background.  If I do a preview with out any limitations
the preview window comes up just fine, but if I filter it the tape id,
I get the dreaded message.

Any ideas?

Chip Safreed

Wed, 31 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. STRTRAN() to fix ASCII: Error 1903: String is too long to fit

2. Beware the String Too Long To Fit

3. String is too long to fit

4. Error 1903 - String Is Too Long To Fit

5. Long, long character string

6. Help Anyone (who has experience processing Long Ascii Strings)

7. "Line too long to fit" Error

8. String is too long to fit. Message ??

9. String too long in PICTURE "@M"

10. ?? long strings?

11. string to long error

12. Long string problems