portrait vs. landscape print problem
Author Message
 portrait vs. landscape print problem

I have had a problem for years with the fact that one random occasions
about one every 1,000 print jobs - a landscape report will print
portrait.  It happens on dozens of different computers and printers (in
different buildings) with different printer drivers.  It does not appear
to be hardware related at all.  It only happens in VFP 5.0 and 3.0 (i
have not used 6.0 so  I don't know if it happens in 6.0).  It usually
happens in high volume printing situations where there are a variety of
reports printed.  Does anyone have any experience with this happening?

Randy

Sat, 22 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. printing error - landscape vs. portrait

2. printing portrait instead of landscape

3. landscape prints portrait

4. Need Program Control over Printer Landscape/Portrait in FoxWin

5. Landscape Setting Reverts to Portrait

6. Mixed Portrait and Landscape Report

7. landscape and portrait

8. FPW 2.6 portrait/landscape

9. FP MAC2.6- Landscape Printing Problem

10. Landscape Printing Problem

11. VFP 5.0 Landscape Printing Problem

12. Problems printing reports with paper Orientation set to Landscape