Cursor, as in the text cursor.
Author Message
 Cursor, as in the text cursor.

A strange user request . . .

Is this any way to change the color or shape of the blinking cursor in a
text box or a get statment?

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cursor, as in the text cursor.
No.

--
William Fields
MCP - Microsoft Visual FoxPro

"While the Complexity of this Project is
several orders of magnitude less than
modeling heat flux in a fossil-fuel fired
electric utility plant using the Hotel Zone
technique, the context of each project
evolves in a remarkably similar fashion."
- Author Unknown

Quote:
> A strange user request . . .

> Is this any way to change the color or shape of the blinking cursor in a
> text box or a get statment?

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Cursor, as in the text cursor.
Nope. You can change the I -beam you mormally see over a textbox or text
edition region into a fatter one, or any look you want including some
colored ones, in the Control Panel's Mouse applet, but the thin vertical
cursor inside the text remains unchanged.
-Anders

Quote:
> A strange user request . . .

> Is this any way to change the color or shape of the blinking cursor in a
> text box or a get statment?

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. copy data from cursor to cursor

2. Cursors not packing, cursors vs arrays

3. Cursors to ADO RS's to cursors

4. FPW 2.6: Need cursor in text box while using INKEY()

5. Setting cursor to a specific text box in a form after loading

6. Exporting Cursor data to comma delimited text file

7. How to make the text cursor thicker?

8. Move cursor to the end in text box

9. Text box and cursor

10. Cursor Placements on text box