VFP 5.0 - Combo box won't sort!
Author Message
 VFP 5.0 - Combo box won't sort!

Hello Mark,

Quote:
>By the way, where do you live?   Just curious....

curious.... ? You are a little right. CZ is Czech Republic (Europe), maybe you
know Havel, Hasek, Jagr, Lendl, Navratilova, czech beer - Pilsner, Radegast or
Budvar (Budwaiser), radar Tamara (it can see stealth plains).
About 10,000.000 people, but Czech FoxPro DevCon has about 750 visitors this
year - it looks like Fox lear :).

My experiences, upgrades and migrations in FoxPro are FPD 1.02 -> FPD 2.0 -> FPD
2.5 -> FPD 2.6 -> FPW 2.6 -> VFP 3.0 -> actually VFP 5.0a SP3 and VFP 6.0 Beta,
all last 10 years.

PS: My name 'Miroslav' is old, very old Slavic name. It can be translated as
'peace celebrater'. My english friends call me 'Mike'.

Regards,

Quote:
>mt<

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP 7: Grid Combo Box won't keep selected item

2. Pause on vfp's combo box under Win XP

3. Beginner's vfp 5.0 combo box question

4. combo box won't display all items

5. List Box that behaves like a Combo Box in VFP 5.0

6. List boxes in VFP 6.0 - selected property won't set in form's init

7. sorting of data in combo box

8. sorting fields in a combo box - HELP

9. Combo box control: sorting but still binding

10. Sorting a combo box

11. Question on Combo Boxes for VFP 5.0

12. problem with vfp 5.0 combo box on form