Not a table/dbf
Author Message
 Not a table/dbf

I have a project (VFP 6.0)that i modified, I am in the process of
building it and it errors and says not a table/dbf but, does not tell
me what table, how do I figure this out? Yesterday it compiled and
built fine.

Thanks

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:13:31 GMT
 Not a table/dbf
Andrea,

You can get this error for a corrupt SCX or VCX as well as a DBF file.
Although this way isn't elegant, you can USE each file in the project until
you come to the problem one.

You may be able to repair the table using the directions at
http://fox.wikis.com/wc.dll?Wiki~NotATable~VFP.

http://mdsn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro  http://foxcentral.net

Quote:
> I have a project (VFP 6.0)that i modified, I am in the process of
> building it and it errors and says not a table/dbf but, does not tell
> me what table, how do I figure this out? Yesterday it compiled and
> built fine.

> Thanks

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:24:59 GMT
 Not a table/dbf
for all your .frx, .scx, .lbx, .mnx  -- go thru them and try to USE them...

use can automate it by scannign the .pjx (use Myprog.pjx, scan/endscan) etc.

When you find the one that fails, that's what's causing the problem...

Quote:
>I have a project (VFP 6.0)that i modified, I am in the process of
>building it and it errors and says not a table/dbf but, does not tell
>me what table, how do I figure this out? Yesterday it compiled and
>built fine.

>Thanks

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:29:50 GMT

1. Not a table/DBF file

2. Error message - Not a table/DBF file

3. Need help w/ Not a Table/DBF errors

4. Not a table/DBF message

5. Not a Table/DBF - FPD 2.6

6. error 15 not a table/dbf

7. Not a table/DBF error over NT network

8. Error: Not a table/DBF

9. Not a Table/DBF errors

10. FPW26 error "Not a table/.DBF"

11. "Not a table/dbf"