FPW25 Runtime Error in geberated .EXE files.
Author Message
 FPW25 Runtime Error in geberated .EXE files.

I am getting the error 'Memo File Damaged. Proceeding'  when I start an
.EXE that I have created. I did not have this error before and it has
only started since I decided to add an .ICO (icon file) to me screens.
Also I notice that if you minimize a runtime application screen, you
cannot maximize it. If you minimize the Foxpro system screen that the
application runs in, you CAN maximize it again. My application needs to
present a custom logo icon on the minimized screen as opposed to the
Foxpro icon as we run two or more Foxpro apps at one time.

Any help for any or all of the above. A personal reply to me would be
apprectiated.

William Prince

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPW25 - Error when generating EXE or APP

2. Runtime *.exe errors Need Help !

3. Retrieval of corrupt files in FPW25.

4. Retrieval of corrupt files in FPW25

5. retrieval of corrupted files FPW25

6. FPW25: Report to file problem; please help

7. FoxPro 2.0 .exe file (Error 1717)

8. Cannot update the cursor (Error 111) when run a exe file

9. EXE FILE ERROR

10. INSTALLATION OF EXE FILE, ERROR

11. Error starting Built 2.6 EXE file

12. Patch from FP 2.6 to 2.6 Error Foxprow.exe not a baseline file