CONVERT SCX to PRG 
Author Message
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

Is there a way to see the PRG file of an SCX (form, formset) under
VFP5.0???



Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

VFP5.0 does not generate a .spr file, however you can look at the object
code by performing the following steps.

1. Open your form in the form designer.
2. From the menu select File, then Save as Class.
3. Enter a class object name and class library name in the Save as Class
dialog box.
4. Close the form designer.
5. From the menu select Tools, then Class Browser.
6. Locate the class library you saved and select the class object in the
library.
7. Click the View Class Code button on the class browser toolbar.  You can
also right click on the View Class Code button on the class browser toolbar
and export the code to a text file.

Hope this helps.

--
Henry W. Petry IV
Petry Software Group

(Remove the ~ before sending e-mail)

Quote:

>Is there a way to see the PRG file of an SCX (form, formset) under
>VFP5.0???



Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

Henry - the VFP 5 Class Browser lets you open forms (and Projects) directly
you don't have to SAVE AS CLASS

Arnon

Quote:

>VFP5.0 does not generate a .spr file, however you can look at the object
>code by performing the following steps.

>1. Open your form in the form designer.
>2. From the menu select File, then Save as Class.
>3. Enter a class object name and class library name in the Save as Class
>dialog box.
>4. Close the form designer.
>5. From the menu select Tools, then Class Browser.
>6. Locate the class library you saved and select the class object in the
>library.
>7. Click the View Class Code button on the class browser toolbar.  You can
>also right click on the View Class Code button on the class browser toolbar
>and export the code to a text file.

>Hope this helps.

>--
>Henry W. Petry IV
>Petry Software Group

>(Remove the ~ before sending e-mail)


>>Is there a way to see the PRG file of an SCX (form, formset) under
>>VFP5.0???



Mon, 15 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

Arnon,

The class browser in VFP3 also allows you to open forms.

df  - (MVP FoxPro) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>Henry - the VFP 5 Class Browser lets you open forms (and Projects) directly
>you don't have to SAVE AS CLASS



Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

right - it just been so long... <s>

Arnon


Quote:
>Arnon,

>The class browser in VFP3 also allows you to open forms.

>df  - (MVP FoxPro) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/


>>Henry - the VFP 5 Class Browser lets you open forms (and Projects)
directly
>>you don't have to SAVE AS CLASS



Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 CONVERT SCX to PRG

Thanks for the tip!  I never knew that feature was built into the Class
Browser.  It does make it much easier than my method.

--
Henry W. Petry IV
Petry Software Group

(Remove the ~ before sending e-mail)

Quote:

>Henry - the VFP 5 Class Browser lets you open forms (and Projects) directly
>you don't have to SAVE AS CLASS

>Arnon


>>VFP5.0 does not generate a .spr file, however you can look at the object
>>code by performing the following steps.

>>1. Open your form in the form designer.
>>2. From the menu select File, then Save as Class.
>>3. Enter a class object name and class library name in the Save as Class
>>dialog box.
>>4. Close the form designer.
>>5. From the menu select Tools, then Class Browser.
>>6. Locate the class library you saved and select the class object in the
>>library.
>>7. Click the View Class Code button on the class browser toolbar.  You can
>>also right click on the View Class Code button on the class browser
toolbar
>>and export the code to a text file.

>>Hope this helps.

>>--
>>Henry W. Petry IV
>>Petry Software Group

>>(Remove the ~ before sending e-mail)


>>>Is there a way to see the PRG file of an SCX (form, formset) under
>>>VFP5.0???



Fri, 19 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. CONVERT scx TO PRG

2. Can SCX convert to PRG

3. some prg and scx files missing after running Wizard Setup

4. Transform .scx to .prg.?

5. do form.scx in exe from prg outside of exe

6. Converting an ,scx ,vcx TimeStamp to a datetime value

7. Convert .spr to .scx

8. Converting .SPR to .SCX

9. How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)

10. How to convert Form (.SCX) to Visual Class (.VCX)

11. HELP-problem converting from FPW 2.5 to VFP 6.0 - gm.scx (0/1)

12. Converting VFP 5.0 SCX's to VFP 3.0

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software