Script in the Task Pane Manager
Author Message
 Script in the Task Pane Manager

Hello everyone,

I seek a script to place in TASK PANE MANAGER of VFP 8 (My tools - Manage)
to launch the class browser with a definite library. (ex: mclass.vcx)

How can i do it ?

bernhart

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 19:58:07 GMT
 Script in the Task Pane Manager
Hello, Milcent!
You wrote  on Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:58:07 +0200:

 MB> I seek a script to place in TASK PANE MANAGER of VFP 8 (My tools -
 MB> Manage) to launch the class browser with a definite library. (ex:
 MB> mclass.vcx)

 MB> How can i do it ?

Maybe you like this article:
Inside the Visual FoxPro 8.0 Task Pane Manager
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnfo...
--
Eric den Doop

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:22:57 GMT

1. VFP 8 AND task Pane Manager

2. Feature Task Pane should have had.

3. VFP8 Task Pane Community view

4. Task Manager

5. Task List Manager

6. VFP is not responding in task manager

7. Split the form into several panes

8. FoxPro as SQL server with CGI script??

9. Problems with the Script font in reports

10. Syntax error running sql script on VFP tables

11. Script won't create cursor

12. Calling Visual FoxPro executable from a VB Script