How can I limit the number of records selected with SELECT - SQL in FPW
Author Message
 How can I limit the number of records selected with SELECT - SQL in FPW

Quote:

>> How can I limit the number of records selected with SELECT - SQL in FPW
>> 2.6?  I want the select statement to stop at 2000 records selected, to
>> let the user re-define the query.   Any suggestions would be

appreciated.

Try the following:

SELECT *, COUNT() as CNT FROM <tablename> WHERE cnt < 2000

Fri, 15 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. SQL SELECT: Limit on number of joins?

2. SELECT Sql - limit of rows with sum() ?

3. How to Count Selected Records w/in a SELECT

4. FPW 2.6, Selecting records based on criteria in multiple tables

5. FPW - Color select records in browse window

6. dblclick to select record in browse screen FPW

7. SQL SELECT not returning all records

8. Feture not available in Select-SQL FPW 26

9. SQL-Select Record no of table1 (table 2 for selection)

10. Using SQL SELECT to count certain records

11. FPW 2.6 - SQL Select into Cursor

12. SQL Select Union Command FPW 2.6