FPW2.6 highlighting memo text
Author Message
 FPW2.6 highlighting memo text

I would like to be able to programatically highlight certain words inside
of a memo field on an application edit screen in FoxWin 2.6.  Any help
appreciated, and I will post a summary of responses here.  Thanks!

Christopher DeJong

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 FPW2.6 highlighting memo text

<< I would like to be able to programatically highlight certain words inside
of a memo field on an application edit screen in FoxWin 2.6.>>

There isn't a *lot* of flexibility here. About your only option is
MODIFY MEMO RANGE n,n.

Dan

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Highlighting text after text search

2. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

3. Highlighted text?

4. Better button highlighting in FPW2.6?

5. Text Highlighting

6. Highlight on List box (file) fpw2.6a

7. Highlighted Text Box (using get)

8. Q: FPW2.6 Report text posi

9. How to save reports in text files in FPW2.6a

10. FPW2.6 - Deactivating Text Box

11. How to save reports to a text file in FPW2.6a

12. screen text disappearance! (fpw2.6)