Justify text in report
Author Message
 Justify text in report

Hi, is there any way to justify text inside a report?
I have a variable with a long line of text that I want
to display in a report where it would appear justified.
Unfortunately, the only available control to display text
variables in a report allows left,right and center justified
text only. Are there any alternatives that don't rely on sending
my report to MS Word, maybe a justification routine that adds
spaces between the words of the given text variable (I tried
this but it's complicated and still unfinished) or a
ActiveX control? I'm using Visual FoxPro 7 under Windows 2000.

Antonio

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 03:02:12 GMT

1. About Justifying Memo Text in Reports.

2. Left Justify Text in Buttons ??

3. Justify Text ...

4. Q: How can I justify a text ?

5. Text Justify in FoxPro For Windows 2.6

6. How to justify memo field in report ?

7. Report Form - Left and Right Justify

8. Large Text box in Report from text file??

9. Right-Justify SAY?

10. Left Justifying the Caption

11. Right justified auto-trimming??

12. How to right justify menu bars in vfp6 ?