Read/Write FoxPro 2.6 in VB .NET 2003
Author Message
 Read/Write FoxPro 2.6 in VB .NET 2003

Does anyone have any ideas if this can be done?  I know I can use DAO 3.51
or lower and have it work but then I lose the ability to read/write access
2000 .mdb files and DAO 3.6 and higher no longer includes support for FoxPro
2.6.

Thanks,

Rob.

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 02:05:01 GMT
 Read/Write FoxPro 2.6 in VB .NET 2003
Hi Robert,

You can read and write to FoxPro DBF files of any version using the Visual
FoxPro ODBC driver or the Visual FoxPro OLE DB provider.

> Does anyone have any ideas if this can be done?  I know I can use DAO 3.51
> or lower and have it work but then I lose the ability to read/write access
> 2000 .mdb files and DAO 3.6 and higher no longer includes support for
FoxPro
> 2.6.

Thu, 05 Jan 2006 06:39:12 GMT

1. pas cher: Visual Studio .NET 2003 PRO

2. read/write FoxPro 2.6 *and* Access 97 database files

3. Read/Write Expression, Read/Write Method

4. Visual FoxPro 8.0 news - April 21, 2003

5. foxpro 6/vb.net question

6. Writing Record To FoxPro from VB

7. Oops, I should write FOXPRO instead of VB. Sorry

8. Win 2003 Terminal Server and MSCOMM32

9. OT: Free Windows 2003 Server Training

10. VWFox - C# Study Group Meeting for February 20, 2003

11. OT: PortalFox-MSDN Spain Conference 2003

12. VFP5, SYS(2003) and Win98 (vs NT4)