HTML Help/VFP 6.0
Author Message
 HTML Help/VFP 6.0

Anyone know if HTML help and VFP 6.0 play together well? I have several
WinHelp projects for VFP 6.0 apps that I will be converting to HTML help.
These apps make extensive use of the What's This help that is available in
WinHelp. Is there a way to do What's This help using HTML help and VFP 6.0?
Thanks!

-- tom c

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:13:59 GMT
 HTML Help/VFP 6.0

Quote:
> Anyone know if HTML help and VFP 6.0 play together well? I have several
> WinHelp projects for VFP 6.0 apps that I will be converting to HTML
> help. These apps make extensive use of the What's This help that is
> available in WinHelp. Is there a way to do What's This help using HTML
> help and VFP 6.0? Thanks!

> -- tom c

When using WinHelp, the What's This help topic is
displayed in a little popup window next to the control.
When using HTML help, an HTML Help viewer opens up and
displays the topic.

Correct me if I'm wrong.  I've always used regular
F1 context sensitive help.  It seems that if you enable
What's This help on a form, F1 no longer works for
the form.  Seems odd that these could not coexist
better - have the little What's This button in the
title bar for clicking on controls and still have
F1 bring up the form's help topic.  Maybe I'm
missing something since I've not used What's This
in a real app.

-- TRW
_______________________________________
My e-mail:  t r w 7

_______________________________________

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:06:28 GMT

1. Help with HTML Help and VFP 6.0

2. VFP 6.0 - HTML Help / Graphical Help

3. VFP 6.0 HTML help

4. Linking Compiled HTML Help to VFP 6.0 and Vis Versa

5. Html info PLEASE HELP VFP 6.0

6. HTML Help and Visual Foxpro 6.0

7. VFP 6.0 and HTML generation

8. VFP 6.0 report to html ?

9. Saving report in HTML layout VFP 6.0

10. Displaying HTML in VFP 6.0

11. VFP 6.0 run and save report as HTML

12. old newbie and sql edit window in VFP 6.0 or SQL editor for VFP 6.0