Visual Foxpro print queue Question
Author Message
 Visual Foxpro print queue Question

Is there a way to name reports in the print que window that are sent
to the printer?  I have a prograom that I have written that sends
multiple reports to the printer. Sometimes I need to cancel one or
more after they have been sent and it is a real pain to remember the
order that they were sent each time.   Thanks

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Foxpro print queue Question

Bela Bodecs posted a .FLL and the source code for a function that'll do this over on
http://www.universalthread.com I've converted the code to make it a 32bit DLL.

df    - (Microsoft FoxPro MVP) http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9834/

Quote:

>Is there a way to name reports in the print que window that are sent
>to the printer?  I have a prograom that I have written that sends
>multiple reports to the printer. Sometimes I need to cancel one or
>more after they have been sent and it is a real pain to remember the
>order that they were sent each time.   Thanks

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual FoxPro 2.6 Printing vs Visual 5.0 Printing

2. Printing to 2 Different Print Queues Programmatically

3. Printing to a different Novell Queue?

4. something about print queue

5. Help! Novell Print Queues

6. something about print queue

7. IMPORTANT *Document Name in print queue*

8. Printing directly to Novell Queues

9. something about print queue

10. FPv2.6 Can't Print to Novell Bindery Queue

11. Novell Print Queues

12. ?? Setting print queues with Novell Netware