using public variable as textbox source?
Author Message
 using public variable as textbox source?

What event in a form occurs right after data is read from a table?   Is it
a textbox event?  "INIT" seems to early.  I am trying to set the pointer in
a second table to update several display only fields in the parent portion
of a one to many type form.

Currently I have a field with a source that is a public var.  I am trying
to set the pointer w/ a seek and update several fields w/ refresh.  The
form seems to halt at this text box and wait.  I am not sure why as the
public var is initialized to "" at the first text box on the form's init

Sun, 19 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Public variable vs. Public Createobject()

2. Local and Public Variables in a Form

3. Question about converting from Clipper to VFP (Public Variables not remembered)

4. HELP: I can't use a Public variable in a GET

5. Public variable...

6. Detect public variable

7. Objectreferense to a public variable locks a form

8. Public & private variables

9. Public variable turns unknown

10. List of public variables

11. Public variables as parameters