VFP5 Newsgroups
Author Message
 VFP5 Newsgroups

Where would I find the Visual Foxpro newsgroups? There is nothing happening
in:

microsoft.public.fox.vpf.forms

or any of the other newsgroups?????

Thanks
Dean

Sun, 27 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP5 Newsgroups

try the universal thread

Quote:

> On 11 Mar 98 18:23:05 GMT,

> >Where would I find the Visual Foxpro newsgroups? There is nothing happening
> >in:

> >microsoft.public.fox.vpf.forms

> >or any of the other newsgroups?????

> >Thanks
> >Dean

> The one carrying the most traffic appears to be
> microsoft.public.fox.programmer.exchange

> --
> (Fix the address to reply)

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP5 Newsgroups

You can frequent this newsgroup.

Quote:

> Where would I find the Visual Foxpro newsgroups? There is nothing happening
> in:

> microsoft.public.fox.vpf.forms

> or any of the other newsgroups?????

> Thanks
> Dean

Wed, 30 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP5 Newsgroup?

2. Problems with newsgroup

3. problems with newsgroup

4. Newsgroup setting help

5. search the newsgroup

6. Please HELP me locate the MS-Access Newsgroup.

7. Are There More Internet FoxPro Newsgroups?

8. FoxPro Newsgroup Archives

9. is this newsgroup moderated?

10. w Newsgroups: ne.jobs Organization: The World Public Access UNIX,

11. Newsgroup Interface

12. Please send me comments about this newsgroup !!!! 9305