How to change highlight color in grid object?
Author Message
 How to change highlight color in grid object?

Quote:

> I can use dynamicbackcolor/forecolor for grid object but I wonder how to
> change the highlight color. I can't find such property.

If you are referring to the color that it takes on
when selected, that is normally gotten from the
Windows settings.  This is done so that the basic
color scheme of all applications can be controlled
by the user.

-- TRW

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to change highlight color in grid object?

Quote:
> I can use dynamicbackcolor/forecolor for grid object but I wonder how
> to change the highlight color. I can't find such property.

Andy

Help DynamicBackColor has a code Example.
Take a look at the HighLigth and HighLightrow properties too.

-Anders

--

08/25/97 02:35
---------

Fri, 11 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing colors on a grid object.

2. FPW2.5: Changing colors in disabled objects

3. FPD 2.5 Screen object color changes based on SET EXCLUSIVE

4. VFP 6.0 - Changing grid cell colors

5. change cell's color on a grid

6. Grid Dyanmic row changing color ...

7. Color Highlighting terms in a text box

8. Trying to use MouseMove to highlight object.

9. how to Highlight the last row in grid

10. Highlight EditBox in Grid

11. How to Highlight a Single Grid Field?

12. How to make grid selected rows remain highlighted?