database invalid
Author Message
 database invalid

I attempt to validate database, it indicates that the
database was reindexed, followed by 21 objects with
message like;

Object #1714 (field 'nnme_last'): Property List corrupt.

This data comes from a remote view.  Is it perhaps citing
a field on a form that references this view/data whose
property is corrupt?

How is it identified for correction?

Thanks for any help,

Larry
(301) 435-0015

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 02:45:01 GMT
 database invalid
Hi Larry,

Fields in views have properties.  See the DBGETPROP() topic in the  help
file.  I expect the only solution is to delete the view and recreate it.

pamela

Quote:
> I attempt to validate database, it indicates that the
> database was reindexed, followed by 21 objects with
> message like;

> Object #1714 (field 'nnme_last'): Property List corrupt.

> This data comes from a remote view.  Is it perhaps citing
> a field on a form that references this view/data whose
> property is corrupt?

> How is it identified for correction?

> Thanks for any help,

> Larry
> (301) 435-0015

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 00:43:31 GMT

1. Invalid Database Question

2. Primary Key property is invalid : Please validate database

3. invalid database format in excel

4. Missing or invalid memo file - which is neither missing or invalid

5. Database recovery of 2.6 database

6. Linking VFP 5.0 databases to MS ACCESS 97 databases

7. Database of Database-related Software

8. WinBrowse 2.1 - database utilility converts databases to HTML!

9. Database - tables not showing - MODI DATABASE

10. VFP database + SqlServer database

11. Pack Database and Database Corruption

12. Changing to Host-Based Database to File-Server Database