Textbox has no cursor during focus!!
Author Message
 Textbox has no cursor during focus!!

Hello,

I've been so immersed in the plumbing of
our application's current iteration that I
keep putting off this issue...

The textboxes on some of our new
forms are not behaving right.  When
the user clicks on the control, no
cursor "sticks".  It flashes briefly and
then disappears.  Typing produces
the desired effect, but one cannot tell
where one is at in the expression being
typed!

I've tried using controlsources such as
a field in a cursor, a property in an object,
a variable (even public);  and I've reviewed
every property setting for the control
with no success.

My approach lately has been to try using
no controlsource for input fields and access
the expressions through the value property
of the control - you know, why even abstract
another variable, property, whatever.

Is this wrong?

Also, does anyone feel that the method for
setting tab ordering was fouled up from
VFP 5.0 to 6.0?

Sincerely,

Maya

--
Maya Roselip

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Textbox- Select all when textbox got Focus?

2. Creating textboxes during program execution

3. Setting focus on a textbox on a form vfp 5.0

4. Don't want backspace in textbox to move focus

5. Table/cursor open during the whole session

6. Denying Focus to TextBox in Grid

7. Prevent textboxes losing focus when full?

8. A textBox don′t lose focus...

9. TextBox: Forcing cursor to the left

10. Cursor position with textbox controls

11. Need know position of cursor in textbox

12. Textbox cursor control