Copying editbox contents to clipboard programatically
Author Message
 Copying editbox contents to clipboard programatically

My problem is simply that after searching the hackers' guide and the MSDN
files I still can't find a command that'll allow me to programmatically copy
the contents of an editbox to the windows clipboard.
Some of our clients are having trouble with the CTRL+C / CTRL+V concept.
We've had more than one print out over 50 pages because they believe paste
should be CTRL+P because the word "paste" starts with a "P".
I've made a program before that does this, but I can't find my source dode
for it, nor remember how the heck I did it. Sorry for being obtuse. Thanks
in advance!

-Duffy W.
El Queso Grande de Weber Consulting

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:23:23 GMT
 Copying editbox contents to clipboard programatically
Hello, Weber!
You wrote  on Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:23:23 -0800:

 WC> My problem is simply that after searching the hackers' guide and the
 WC> MSDN files I still can't find a command that'll allow me to
 WC> programmatically copy the contents of an editbox to the windows
 WC> clipboard. Some of our clients are having trouble with the CTRL+C /
 WC> CTRL+V concept. We've had more than one print out over 50 pages because
 WC> they believe paste should be CTRL+P because the word "paste" starts
 WC> with a "P". I've made a program before that does this, but I can't find
 WC> my source dode for it, nor remember how the heck I did it. Sorry for
 WC> being obtuse. Thanks in advance!

 WC> -Duffy W.
 WC> El Queso Grande de Weber Consulting

_cliptext = editbox.value
---
Eric den Doop

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 02:52:28 GMT
 Copying editbox contents to clipboard programatically
That's it!
Thanks! I couldn't find that darn thing for the life of me. Thanks Eric.

-Duffy

Quote:
> Hello, Weber!
> You wrote  on Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:23:23 -0800:

>  WC> My problem is simply that after searching the hackers' guide and the
>  WC> MSDN files I still can't find a command that'll allow me to
>  WC> programmatically copy the contents of an editbox to the windows
>  WC> clipboard. Some of our clients are having trouble with the CTRL+C /
>  WC> CTRL+V concept. We've had more than one print out over 50 pages
because
>  WC> they believe paste should be CTRL+P because the word "paste" starts
>  WC> with a "P". I've made a program before that does this, but I can't
find
>  WC> my source dode for it, nor remember how the heck I did it. Sorry for
>  WC> being obtuse. Thanks in advance!

>  WC> -Duffy W.
>  WC> El Queso Grande de Weber Consulting

> _cliptext = editbox.value
> ---
> Eric den Doop
> www.foxite.com - The Home Of The Visual FoxPro Experts - Powered By VFP8

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 05:55:31 GMT

1. pasting clipboard content in a memofield

2. Add to contents of clipboard

3. Pasting contents of the clipboard into a memo field

4. How to paste contents of clipboard to a general field

5. Save graphical clipboard-content to general field

6. How to programatically determin textbox contents in grid

7. Printing the contents of an EditBox

8. Copying bitmap images from clipboard?

9. copying records to clipboard?

10. Copy to Clipboard

11. copying to the clipboard

12. copy to windows clipboard...