Why is my subform of a formset opening minimized?
Author Message
 Why is my subform of a formset opening minimized?

I have a formset containing 2 forms.  In the init of the formset, I hide
one of the forms using;

thisformset.form2.hide

Then on form1 I have a button where I show the second form using the
click event of the button, and

thisformset.form2.show().

The problem is that the form opens minimized.  The user has to click
eith the full window enlarge, or the subwindow enlarge buttons(beside
the close window X), inorder to use the form.  Otherwise the form works
fine.  How do I fix this? I am using vfp6 on nt if that makes a
difference.

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Why is my subform of a formset opening minimized?
 thisformset.form2.windowstate=2

Roger

Quote:

> I have a formset containing 2 forms.  In the init of the formset, I hide
> one of the forms using;

> thisformset.form2.hide

> Then on form1 I have a button where I show the second form using the
> click event of the button, and

> thisformset.form2.show().

> The problem is that the form opens minimized.  The user has to click
> eith the full window enlarge, or the subwindow enlarge buttons(beside
> the close window X), inorder to use the form.  Otherwise the form works
> fine.  How do I fix this? I am using vfp6 on nt if that makes a
> difference.

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why am I leaving Fox

2. FoxPro 5 EXE opens DO dialog box, why?

3. Closing project manager closes open tables -why?

4. FoxPro 5 EXE opens DO dialog box, why?

5. open table prompt -- why?

6. Subforms In Access Anything Like In Foxpro

7. Subform

8. Subform functionality

9. Subforms In Access Anything Like In Foxpro

10. Subforms (Master Detail Relationships)

11. Why - why do i get a blank printpage

12. Foundation Read -- Why? What am I missing?