ON KEY LABEL in program execution?
Author Message
 ON KEY LABEL in program execution?

The manual says this about ON KEY LABEL:
  ON KEY LABEL executes the command immediately during the execution of
READ, BROWSE, EDIT, CHANGE and user-defined menus and popups. If a program
is executing when the key is pressed or the mouse button is clicked, the
current program line is executed and the the ON KEY LABEL command is
executed.

According to this statement, shouldn't I be able to do the following code
and have the widow pop up when I click?  I am running FoxPro 2.5c on the
mac and it does not work as I think it should...

ON KEY LABEL MOUSE do TestProc
SCAN
   *do something
ENDSCAN
ON KEY LABEL MOUSE

procedure TestProc
wait ">Click<" window
return

  MegaWatt                         |
                                   |    _____  _____  _____   _   _
  - AKA -                          |   |__  / | ___ || ___ \ | | | |
                                   |     / /  | |_| || |_/ / | | | |
  Aaron L. Bratcher                |    / /__ | ___ ||  __/  |_| |_|
  University of Chicago            |   |_____||_| |_||_|     (_) (_)

"I think it's a good thing Bill Gates is getting married, because then
he may find out there's more to life than working on computers!!"
-- Richard Finkelstein, President, Chicago based Performance Computing

Wed, 30 Apr 1997 03:37:01 GMT

1. More keys for ON KEY LABEL

2. Printing of labels with FoxBase labels program on HP 6L Laser Printer

3. need to speed up program execution

4. stopping further execution of program

5. Pausing Program Execution

6. Memorizing form configuration during program execution

7. How to stop program execution when calling a new form

8. Creating textboxes during program execution

9. Do nesting too deep on ON KEY LABEL

10. Do nesting too deep on ON KEY LABEL -Reply

11. Trapping key labels.

12. On key label in vfp 5.0