detail band too large
Author Message
 detail band too large

I usually find that this means that the width of the detail band is too big
to fit on the default paper size for your laser printer.
Sometimes you need to fiddle around with the printer margins in the report
setup and the printer setup to get it to fit.

Redgum Software & Support

> i don't know if this is attributable to printer
> idiosyncracies or not.  i have a report that prints
> well with my epson dot matrix printer.  but when i use
> a laser printer, it returns a 'detail band is too large
> to fit on page' error.  what are the things i need to
> know in this situation?

> TIA,
> --Mario

Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detail band too large

2. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

3. Detail Band is Too Large

4. Print error message: Detail band is too large to fit on page

5. Details Band Is Too Large - VFP5.0a

6. VFP5: Detail band is too large to fit on page

7. Help! Report Problem: Detail Band too large to fit on page?

8. Group footer same height as detail band (when it should be 0)

9. How to limit the height for detail band

10. detail band

11. Spanning details footer band across pages

12. lines repeated in detail band