Older FoxPro version
Author Message
 Older FoxPro version

Hello!
Could I download an older version of Fox Pro for my
academic excersises without payment?

Geetings!
GALL

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:52:42 GMT
 Older FoxPro version
Gall,
No - not legally. No version of FoxPro - FP, FPD, FPW or VFP is "public domain". Academic versions
of the current VFP are quite reasonably priced - contact your local Microsoft Office.

Rick

Quote:

> Hello!
> Could I download an older version of Fox Pro for my
> academic excersises without payment?

> Geetings!
> GALL

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 22:24:46 GMT
 Older FoxPro version

Quote:
> Hello!
> Could I download an older version of Fox Pro for my
> academic excersises without payment?

M$ Product without payment?
Quote:

> Geetings!
> GALL

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:31:19 GMT

1. Re-Installing Old versions of FoxPro

2. Old version info for FoxBase/FoxPro?

3. Older versions of FoxPro

4. Migrating from OLD version of FoxPro?

5. WTB older versions of FoxPro DOS/WIN

6. Problem printing with an old version

7. Problems printing with an old version

8. Problem printing with an old version

9. VFP6 keeping old versions of exe in memory?

10. ???Old Version of fxp/app/exe always runs?????

11. Reading old version 2.6 .dbf data

12. consulting search for old version of VFP 5.0