Help needed with ONLINE HELP system inside .EXE file
Author Message
 Help needed with ONLINE HELP system inside .EXE file

I'm having trouble with my help system.  I know that I'm creating my
own help database correctly and when I issue a set help to file.dbf,
it then works when I issue a help from the command window.

However, from within my program, I do this and the help window comes up
blank (sometimes) or doesn't come up at all.  I have the helpfilter off and
set help on, also.  I have the F1 key set to help (using ON KEY LABEL F1 HELP)
early on.

I'm using mostly popup menus and browses (and a few user screens) for this
application.  Why is it that my help is not working correctly?  Sometimes
it will even lock up on me.

Any ideas?

Thanks - Herb

--
Herb Barad      [Signal & Image Processing Laboratory]
                [Electrical Engineering Dept. - Tulane Univ.]

Sun, 22 Sep 1996 21:49:51 GMT

1. Online Help File with HCW.exe causes errors

2. help with an online voting system where real time information is required

3. Help needed building an .EXE file

4. Need Help on Online Doc

5. foxpro online help files

6. HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

7. help help , with exe file created in Fox Pro

8. (*.HLP) : Need help to build Windows 3.x Help Files

9. Help needed to Create Help File !

10. (*.HLP) : Need help to build Windows 3.x Help Files

11. Foxpro in System Tray - Posible solution needs help

12. Need System Beep help