replace foxw2600.esl ICON -- How?
Author Message
 replace foxw2600.esl ICON -- How?

I know I posted this before.  But, I didn't check back quickly enough --
any/all responses are nolonger on my server.

How do you replace the foxw2600.esl icon?

I KNOW how to replace the icon in my foxpro application exe -- so, please
don't repond telling me how to use the addicon.app.  I need to replace the
icon in the foxw2600.esl so that the small icon that shows up in Windows95
can be changed.

Thank you!!

-bruce

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modifying the icon in FOXW2600.ESL

2. Problem with FOXW2600.ESL in Windows 98...

3. Delivery foxw2600.esl

4. RQBE and FOXW2600.ESL

5. FOXPROW has caused an error in FOXW2600.ESL

6. FOXW2600.ESL

7. foxw2600.esl file size error

8. Foxw2600.esl file location

9. foxw2600.esl parameters?

10. FOXW2600.ESL - have i got the latest version?

11. Date changed on FOXW2600.ESL

12. Help Need "foxw2600.esl"