Building a FPW2.6a DOS.EXE file using the Distribution Kit
Author Message
 Building a FPW2.6a DOS.EXE file using the Distribution Kit

Does anyone out there understand how to build a standalone
DOS EXE file using the distribution kit for FPW2.6a.

I created the application using FPW2.6a and then used the
build exe command (which would not accept the parameters
standalone or extended - said I didn't have those features
available). I have loaded the complete distribution kit
and can't seem to figure this out. If I put the files
FOXD2500.ESL & ESO into the same directory and try and
run the EXE it says it can't find the support library.

I would appreciate any help the internetzionalle foxpro
gurus can come up with.

Appreciated
Mark Bruk

Sun, 05 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Building a FPW2.6a DOS.EXE file using the Distribution Kit

writes:

Quote:
>Does anyone out there understand how to build a standalone
>DOS EXE file using the distribution kit for FPW2.6a.

>I created the application using FPW2.6a and then used the
>build exe command (which would not accept the parameters
>standalone or extended - said I didn't have those features
>available). I have loaded the complete distribution kit
>and can't seem to figure this out. If I put the files
>FOXD2500.ESL & ESO into the same directory and try and
>run the EXE it says it can't find the support library.

You can't build *any* DOS application with FPW, only a Windows
application.  FPW does not support the "standalone" option anyway, the
only EXEs you can build require you to also distribute FOXW2600.ESL.  To
build a DOS app, you need to get FPD w/ Distro Kit.

Ralph

Mon, 06 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Distribution kit for FoxPro 2.6a Windows version

2. FoxPro 2.6a for Windows Distribution Kit

3. FoxPro 2.6a Distribution Kit for Macintosh

4. Problem with .exe file after using BUILT command in vfp5.0

5. Fpw2.6 Distribution Kit

6. FPW2.6 Distribution Kit

7. fpw2.6 distribution kit

8. WANTED: FPW2.6 Distribution Kit