FPMac2.6 Runtime Error Msg
Author Message
 FPMac2.6 Runtime Error Msg

I have ported a FPW2.6 application to the Mac and it now uses the foxtools.mlb
library.  Running the .scr file in FoxPro was alright; running the executable
on the machine with FPMac installed was also fine.  However, when installing

Lim Shih Hsien
Curtin University of Technology
Perth, Western Australia.
also tried reinstalling the distribution kit components on the target machines.
All to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would shed some light on this error
message, and provide a solution if possible.  Thanks in advance!

Lim Shih Hsien
Curtin University of Technology
Perth, Western Australia.

B-(   I am losing much hair over this...

Sat, 12 Apr 1997 21:19:29 GMT

1. "Beyond String" SQL error msg

2. Error msg Internal 19

3. VERY STRANGE ERROR MSG - Please Help

4. VERY STRANGE ERROR MSG - Please Help

5. Vis FoxPro 6.0 Error Msg Question

6. Error in ODBC Get the Msg from SQL server

7. FPD2.6: Anyone seen this error-msg ?

8. Change error msg when cannot find Fox Library

9. write error msg in foxpro

10. On Select FPMac2.5c

11. FPMac2.5(LCK) - Compiling API library with MPW

12. FPMac2.6 easy? question