HELP! NOVICE NEEDS VFP 5 REPORT HELP
Author Message
 HELP! NOVICE NEEDS VFP 5 REPORT HELP

I use VFP5.0.

I am very week in performing report functions and need help with the
following:

I work with large mailing lists. I would like to make a report that
gives the quantities of three fields: here is an example:

The fields are charachter fields with alpha numeric entries:

Sourcecode
Milcode
labelcode

I need the report to provide the quantity of each specific code in the
individual fields in one report:

Sourcecode: AJ444    400
                    AJ433    300

TOTAL                      700

Millcode:    12356    1100
                  12397    1200

total                          2300

The same with the last field.

I would also like to give the report a name and be able to save it so it

can be sent by email as a attachment or fax.

I really could use some help, as my boss is putting the pressure on!!!

Thanks

Howard

Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! NOVICE NEEDS VFP 5 REPORT HELP

This message was answered last week.
-Anders

[...]

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed from a novice VFP programmer

2. Novice Needs Help

3. Novice programmer needs help !!!!

4. Novice Help needed for a Grid

5. HELP,HELP,HELP need help fast

6. I Need Help needed generating a special report!!!

7. I NEED HELP I NEED HELP CUSTOMIZING EXCHANGE 5.0

8. VFP Report Form Need Help

9. Help Needed in VFP-Report Form.Page should not eject

10. Need help with Printing Report

11. Need help with Crystal Reports

12. Q; NEED HELP ON WRITING A REPORT