Error 1958 - Error loading printer driver
Author Message
 Error 1958 - Error loading printer driver

 Hi folks,

Has anyone come across this error? I'm SETting a PRINTER TO NAME with a
valid printer name (ascan(aprinters) returns > 0). The error occurs when I
go to print, not at the SET PRINTER TO line. I'm printing labels with a
LABEL FORM command and the objtype=1 record of the lbx file has copies=1 in
the Expr field and empty Tag and Tag2 fields. The error goes away if the
printer is captured to LPT2 (rather than just specifying
\\servername\printer as the port in the printer properties dialog, details
tab). This has only just started happening (since I stripped the stuff out
of the lbx fields).

Any clues?

Cheers,

Andrew

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 1958 Error loading printer driver.

2. Error 1958 : "Error loading printer driver"

3. Errror 1958 - Error loading printer driver

4. Error 1958, Unable to load printer driver

5. 1958 Error loading printer driver...

6. Error 1958 Print driver not loaded.

7. Error 1958 Cannot Load Print driver

8. How to Avoid Error Loading Printer Driver Error?

9. Brother HL10H printer - error loading printer driver

10. Error Loading Printer Driver

11. Error Loading Printer Driver Problem

12. Error loading printer driver