Closing VFP tables through ODBC.
Author Message
 Closing VFP tables through ODBC.

Hi all:

I am going to be attaching to VFP tables through ODBC using Cold Fusion. I
am not sure how to close a table so that it could be ftp'd down to my
machine. how is this done?

Harold

Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Closing VFP tables through ODBC.
Have you tried Exec(handle, 'CLOSE TABLES ALL')
-Anders

| Hi all:
|
| I am going to be attaching to VFP tables through ODBC using Cold Fusion. I
| am not sure how to close a table so that it could be ftp'd down to my
| machine. how is this done?
|
| Harold

Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Closing project manager closes open tables -why?

2. Using VFP to access VFP tables via ODBC

3. Updating a VFP Foxpro Table from a Web Page via the VFP ODBC driver/ADO

4. VFP 6.0 tables sometimes automatically closing in a form

5. Error on Closing Internet Explorer from VFP WHEN the IE window is already closed

6. Closing second modal form prevents closing of main VFP window

7. Using VFP database tables through ODBC

8. VFP ODBC to Fox 2.6 table: Blank date problem

9. VFP 6 tables and ODBC

10. ODBC driver and VFP 3.0 table

11. VFP 3.0 ODBC requests password for every table opened

12. Packing VFP table via ODBC call to stored procedure