is MPFHelpwanted dead?
Author Message
 is MPFHelpwanted dead?

I see no new posts since 6/14, including one from myself sent 6 hours ago.
Is it the same for you?

TIA,
        Vilco

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:24:51 GMT
 is MPFHelpwanted dead?

says...

Quote:
> I see no new posts since 6/14, including one from myself sent 6 hours ago.
> Is it the same for you?

Something weird happened to that newsgoup a couple of weeks ago.  When I
stopped seeing posts, I unsubscribed and re-subscribed and now I get
posts.

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 05:07:28 GMT
 is MPFHelpwanted dead?

Quote:

>>I see no new posts since 6/14, including one from myself sent 6 hours ago.
>>Is it the same for you?

> Something weird happened to that newsgoup a couple of weeks ago.  When I
> stopped seeing posts, I unsubscribed and re-subscribed and now I get
> posts.

Thanks, that worked for me too.

        Villi

Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:58:08 GMT

1. dead mouse

2. flock() rlock() / dead machines

3. brain-dead questions

4. Foxpro 3.0: is DOS Dead??

5. Appending data to SQL server view : dead slow

6. FoxPro 2.6 wanted dead or alive!

7. Beautify is Dead?

8. Is FoxPro almost dead?

9. MCP for VFP or FoxPro is dead because the sun is shinning

10. DEAD-BANG SURE

11. FoxPro/UNIX: Killer cursor bug and dead support?

12. Is FoxPro 2.6 dead?