Having trouble with SET PRINTER TO
Author Message
 Having trouble with SET PRINTER TO

Hello there !!

I'm a FoxPro for Windows developer in Mexico.

I am using Windows Version 3.1 and FoxPro Version 2.5.

I'm having troubles with the SET PRINTER TO command. I have two
parallel ports, each one with a different kind of printer and
setups:

LPT1 ... Seikosha SK-3005AI
LPT2 ... StarMicronics miniprinter

In windows the PRN default is LPT1, but sometimes I need to print
something to LPT2 and some others in LPT1, so what I do is :

   SET PRINTER TO LPT2
   SET PRINTER ON
   SET PRINTER OFF
   SET PRINTER TO

But even though the output is send to LPT1. The same would happen if
I try to send something to LPT1 and the default printer in Windows
is LPT2.

I hope someone of you could tell me what am I doing wrong ?

    Thanks in advance.

                        Waiting for help,

                        Brenda Arteaga
                        Information Systems Departament

INTERNET

ADDRESS
Instituto Tecnologico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
Sucursal de Correos "J"
Monterrey, N.L. Mexico

PHONE
      (8) 3-58-20-00   extension 4106

Wed, 08 May 1996 06:24:50 GMT

1. Still having trouble with SET RELATION

2. Having trouble updating a 1-Many child browse.

3. Having trouble opening a database obtained from GETFILE command

4. Still having trouble with INSERT INTO

5. Foxpro 2.6 for Mac having trouble launching----HELP

6. Having trouble executing a batch using sql pass through

7. Having trouble switching DBC's in a form

8. Having trouble with providing context sensative help.

9. I'm having trouble using the same table in two forms

10. Newbie having trouble with toolbar

11. test (been having trouble)

12. Having trouble with non foxpro databases (.dbf)