Error BLX 1313 Exception Error in Clip 5.2e application
Author Message
 Error BLX 1313 Exception Error in Clip 5.2e application

I ocassionally get a GPF in a Clipper5.2e + Blinker5.10 + Comix3.0 +
ClipMore + FastLib  application, this happens on some computers and at
different parts of the program, I don't know the reasons of that.

I have linked in the program __wait_b.obj too.

Any help?

Pedro Castillo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error BLX 1313 Exception Error in Clip 5.2e application
Unfortunately, __wait_b.obj doesn't help with GPFs. The only thing it cures
is the divide by zero error. I have a Windows 95 notebook computer that I
can't use any protected mode Clipper programs on, because most of them GPF
as soon as I touch the keyboard and the rest GPF as soon as they are run.
But the same programs work just fine on the Windows 95 and NT desktop
computers at my client sites and on my NT desktop computer. And real-mode
programs run just fine on my notebook computer too.
--
David G. Holm, Managing Member
Joint Software Development L.L.C

Sun, 03 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error BLX 286 1313

2. Blinker: 1313: exception error 0D

3. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error 0D : general protection fault, code = 0000h

4. BLX286 : 1313 : Exception Error 00

5. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error 0D

6. FW: BLX286 : 1313 : exception error

7. BLX286 : 1313 : Exception error 0D / help

8. BLX286 : 1313 : exception error

9. Blinker 3.3 GPF 1313 exception error 0D???

10. BLX 1313 in Dos Extended EXE

11. BLX 1313 in DOS Extended EXE

12. EXPECT EXCEPTION ERROR - slavedrv.exe Application error