Dos error 55 with W95
Author Message
 Dos error 55 with W95

We Use W95 as a network But our program gives a dos error 55 When we open a
lot of files and indexes, When we answer retry the program continuous
normally.

Can someone help US

 Thank You

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Dos error 55 with W95

Quote:
>We Use W95 as a network But our program gives a dos error 55 When we open a
>lot of files and indexes, When we answer retry the program continuous
>normally.

>Can someone help US

> Thank You

There are several posts of this subject in this NG, but there seems to
be no real solution for.
Check the FILES=xx entry in the CONFIG.SYS files on both workstations
and 'server' (the host where the dbf's are stored) and set it to min
99.
If program is compiled with summer '87 set the SET CLIPPER=//F:xxx and
so the same thing as above.

HTH
S?ren

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Kennst du schon S?ren's Welt?
                             http://private.freepage.de/sbassen
<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dos Error 55 with W95 Network (urgent)

2. Dos error 55 with dos connection

3. Error DBFNTX/1003 DOS ERROR 55

4. R6003, DOS ERROR 55 and Protected Error 8002

5. Solved DOS ERROR 55

6. Dos error 55 solved

7. DOS ERROR 55 (espa?ol)

8. DOS ERROR 55 (En Espa?ol)