SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free
Author Message
 SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free

hi folks :)

i need a clipper rdd to access data from a sql table. i want to modify my
current app to work with windows and linux, the database accessed should
be configurable via odbc.

is there anything out there to fit my needs?

best regards
raimund sacherer
linux solution provider

penguin rocks!

Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:27:49 GMT
 SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free
ADS support yours requirement.  visit www.advantagedatabase.com
ODBC
Netware
NT
Linux
All it supports.
You can use delphi + SQL to connect your .DBF files in windows environment.

Not expensive!

simon wang

Quote:
> hi folks :)

> i need a clipper rdd to access data from a sql table. i want to modify my
> current app to work with windows and linux, the database accessed should
> be configurable via odbc.

> is there anything out there to fit my needs?

> best regards
> raimund sacherer
> linux solution provider

> penguin rocks!

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:28:43 GMT
 SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free

Quote:
> hi folks :)

> i need a clipper rdd to access data from a sql table. i want to modify my
> current app to work with windows and linux, the database accessed should
> be configurable via odbc.

> is there anything out there to fit my needs?

If you want to run your applic on Linux, just recompile it by
FlagShip. RDDs for different SQLs are available too, see
http://www.fship.com/rdds.html

Paul

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:56:13 GMT
 SQL Rdd for clipper, opensource, gpl, or free

Quote:
>i need a clipper rdd to access data from a sql table. i want to modify my
>current app to work with windows and linux, the database accessed should
>be configurable via odbc.
>is there anything out there to fit my needs?

You can use Xbase++ and SQLExpress.
Xbase++ is the 32bit multithreaded compiler for Windows (99.5% compatible
with Clipper 5.2) and SQLExpress is the SQL/ODBC lib that will give you
access to any ODBC data source. Both are stable and mature products.
For more info see: http://www.SQLExpress.net

Best regards,
Boris Borzic
--
http://www.SQLExpress.net
industrial strength C/S development tool

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:27:50 GMT

1. Does anyone know of an SQL RDD for Clipper 5.X

2. Free Clipper ADS Local Server RDD?!!

3. ANNOUNCEMENT: Efficient RDD for SQL databases - Mediator!

4. RDD for MS-SQL 7?

5. RDD for SQL Anywhere ?

6. SQL RDD

7. Free Eiffel under GPL

8. gbeta v0.5 released - free (g)BETA interpreter (GPL)

9. Free BETA interpreter (GPL) -- problem fixed

10. New, free BETA interpreter (GPL)

11. gbeta v0.5 released - free (g)BETA interpreter (GPL)