Borland is no more - inprise is the new name
Author Message
 Borland is no more - inprise is the new name

While Borland stands for quality software - Inprice is a name
few have heard of.
What is happening ?
I just read about this in the delphi conferense.
Cheers

Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Borland is no more - inprise is the new name

Quote:

> While Borland stands for quality software - Inprice is a name
> few have heard of.
> What is happening ?
> I just read about this in the Delphi conferense.
> Cheers

Development tools will remain Borland.
--
Insanity is doing what you've always done, then expecting different
results!!

Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. Inprise (Borland), Linux and Ada!

3. Why am I creating named fonts if....

4. Question on Clarion 5 and Internet (i am new user)

5. I am new

6. Subject: Re: Newbie question (was Re: I am new)

7. I am new

8. I am new to Forth

9. i am new to forth

10. I am new to forth

11. I am new to forth

12. Repost: I am new to forth (found in comp.lang.c)