Novell to Windows NT/2000
Author Message
 Novell to Windows NT/2000

Hi...

I have a Clipper Application ( Clipper 5.2e, Comix 3, SuperLib 3.5, Blinker
4 )run on Novell 4.11 Server.
Is it good idea if I change to Windows NT/2000 ?
I need suggest !
Thanks

Julian

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:57:10 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000

Quote:
> Hi...

> I have a Clipper Application ( Clipper 5.2e, Comix 3, SuperLib 3.5, Blinker
> 4 )run on Novell 4.11 Server.
> Is it good idea if I change to Windows NT/2000 ?
> I need suggest !

<URL:http://www.techweb.com/wire/story/TWB20010409S0012> would appear to be
an unhelpful but wonderfully anecdotal answer to your question.

Or, put another way, why ask the question you're asking? If you need to ask
then surely you've answered the question.

--
Dave Pearson                        |  OSLib - Timeslice release functions.
http://www.davep.org/               |     eg - Norton Guide reader for Linux.

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:36:28 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000

Quote:

>Hi...

>I have a Clipper Application ( Clipper 5.2e, Comix 3, SuperLib 3.5,
>Blinker 4 )run on Novell 4.11 Server.  Is it good idea if I change to
>Windows NT/2000 ?

_NO_

btw hope i'm not feeding a troll

--
Jules Alberts
joolsa atmark mail.com

Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:44:32 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000
NO

only if you want sleepless nights....

paul

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:53:56 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000

Very good job security if you are doing the work for someone else,
they are paying all the bills. and have a lot of patience.

Quote:

--
Gary

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:04:51 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000
Dave,

Good article! It reminded me that we need to DSRepair and VRepair our
Netware server! Can't remember the last time we did it. On the other hand
the NT...

Greetings,

Marcos Nogueira
S. Paulo - Brazil

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:15:09 GMT
 Novell to Windows NT/2000
Let me give you a good advice: NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM

Best regards
Juntek

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:27:31 GMT

1. dbrlock on Windows 2000 thru a gateway to Novell

2. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

3. Hard links on Windows NT 4 and Windows 2000

4. was Re: 4.01Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

5. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

6. looking for windows NT/2000 binary for gawk 3.1.1 (or better)

7. Saving file to Windows NT 2000 volume

8. Question Windows NT / 2000 / ME & Clarion

9. Windows 2000/NT and batch files

10. Clipper Processor hogging on Windows NT and 2000

11. Windows NT/2000 Discussion List [WINNT-L@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM]

12. Problem with Clarion5 legacy exe and windows NT/2000