Wher is Blinker ?
Author Message
 Wher is Blinker ?

Hi,
     I'm actualy using Blinker 2 but I'm looking for a new version of it.
     Can you say me where I can find it in the web (better if it is a free or share version).

Thanks

Michele Milesi

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Wher is Blinker ?

Quote:

>Hi,
>     I'm actualy using Blinker 2 but I'm looking for a new version of it.
>     Can you say me where I can find it in the web (better if it is a free or share version).

>Thanks

>Michele Milesi

Hello Michele,

Their web site is at: http://www.blinkinc.com

Regards,

Dave

WEB Software & Consulting, Inc. * USA
Provide a valuable, automated service for businesses in your area,
            *** Operate a Remote Backup Service ***

http://www.websoftware.com

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Am I moving to Blinker 5.0?

2. Wher to Put in code ASCII driver in Template

3. BASM - wher to get it?

4. BASM - wher to get it?

5. wher can i download a cobol compiler (who can post the compiler in the newsgroup

6. wher can i find a cobol download so i can program in it

7. Wher do I get the software?

8. Blinker 3.01 vs Blinker 3.30

9. Blinker 3.3 patch - doesn't work on blinker.ng

10. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

11. 5.2e Blinker 3.3 & NT4.0 Blinker's swpruncmd()

12. Blinker 3.2 -> Blinker 3.3 (how?)