Help PDF
Author Message
 Help PDF

Does anybody know PDF exptention file belongs to which
application/software

Thanks & best regards
Shifan.

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Help PDF

Quote:
>Does anybody know PDF exptention file belongs to which
>application/software

PDF = Portable Document Format. Use the Adobe Acrobat reader

Peter Brawley [Artful]

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT
 Help PDF

Quote:

>Does anybody know PDF exptention file belongs to which
>application/software

.PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It's a multi platform file
definition by Adobe Inc. Free viewers are available at their site
http://www.adobe.com as is a description of the fileformat.

HTH,

Wim Kok

Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00 GMT

1. Search some String in PDF with PDF.OCX

2. Appendix.pdf - Appendix.pdf (0/6)

3. extract info from pdf doc,PDF to XML, HTML

4. CL-PDF the Common Lisp PDF Library 0.2

5. CL-PDF: need beta testers for cl-pdf 1.0

6. CL-PDF 0.45 (The Common Lisp PDF Library)

7. CL-PDF 0.41 (The Common Lisp PDF Library)

8. CL-PDF (Common Lisp PDF library) beta test

9. CL-PDF 0.3 (The Common Lisp PDF Library)

10. Acrobat 3.0 PDF Version of Tcl/Tk 8.0 Quick Reference - refbase.pdf (1/1)

11. Acrobat 3.0 PDF Version of Tcl/Tk 8.0 Quick Reference - refbase.pdf (0/1)

12. How to search in a PDF help file? Re: How to use F1 to lauch my own help file(.pdf) in an application