clipper 5.2e win95 dosbox printing
Author Message
 clipper 5.2e win95 dosbox printing

hi all,

i'd be very glad if one could help me with my problem:

im trying to print out a text file from a clipper program using
isprinter() and ??
when doing it from within a dos box under win95, it's incredibly slow.

so, now i have no idea what to do.

thanks for your help

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 clipper 5.2e win95 dosbox printing

(possibly edited):

Quote:
>im trying to print out a text file from a clipper program using
>isprinter() and ??
>when doing it from within a dos box under win95, it's incredibly slow.

Slow starting to print?
Slow during the printing?
Doesn't begin print immediately?

Please define "incredibly slow"

Do you use a SET PRINTER TO at the end of all printed output?

Don

"Programming proves that Natural Selection is true, since every time
I've idiot-proofed a program, a better idiot shows up."

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. clipper 5.2e dosbox win 95 printing slow

2. Win95 crash with Clipper 5.2e printing

3. help needed printing dosbox win95 extremely slow

4. Win95: 2nd DOSBox slows Clipper down

5. Network printing in Win95 with 5.2e

6. CLIPPER 5.2e under Win95 - DOS Error 55

7. Clipper 5.2e Debugger under Win95

8. Win95 Freeze up with Clipper 5.2e

9. Win95, NT 4.0 Server, Clipper 5.2e - NEED HELP - URGENT

10. Clipper 5.2e apps and Win 3.11 / Win95

11. Clipper 5.2E under Win95

12. Clipper 5.2e and Win95 network