Click! 2.00 source released under GPL licensing agreement
Author Message
 Click! 2.00 source released under GPL licensing agreement

This is the promised release of the source code and documentation of
Click!, the Clipper and Xbase++ source code reformatter.

ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/utils/click200.zip

Enjoy!

--

        Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

         Your willpower is the steering wheel and
      accellerator of what happens next in your life.

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Click! 2.00 source released under GPL licensing agreement

Quote:

>This is the promised release of the source code and documentation of
>Click!, the Clipper and Xbase++ source code reformatter.

Thanks, Phil.
Will have a look at it this weekend.
--
Douglas Woodrow

Sun, 27 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Click! 2.00 source released under GPL licensing agreement

Phil:
        We (I) don't say thank you often enough.  Just a preliminary
glance at the code has given me ideas for improvements (my programs, not
yours!)  Let's see, now, that's PRBCALC, PBMAKE, CLICK, GSR, The Oasis...
and quite a few other tidbits in my code that prompt me to write this
acknowledgement.

Thanks, Ted

-- /

Ted Cleaver

* Some abbreviations I use...

* IIRC = If I Remember Correctly   * ROTFL= Rolling on the floor Laughing
* HTH  = Hope That Helps           * RTFM = Read the * Manual
* OTOH = On The Other Hand         * AFAIK= As Far As I Know
* PMFJI= Pardon Me For Jumping In  * RTFNG= Read The * Norton Guide
* TIA  = Thanks In Advance         * TTFN = Ta Ta For Now
* TFTH = Thanks For The Help       * FAQ  = Frequently Asked Question(s)
* AIUI = As I Understand It

* PERSONALS
* {*filter*}= Can't Remember Acronyms Properly
/

Quote:

> This is the promised release of the source code and documentation of
> Click!, the Clipper and Xbase++ source code reformatter.

> ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper/utils/click200.zip

> Enjoy!

> --

>         Oasis WWW   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/
>          FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper
>       Clipper FAQ   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~philb/clipper.html

>          Your willpower is the steering wheel and
>       accellerator of what happens next in your life.

Tue, 29 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Click! 2.00 source released under GPL licensing agreement
On Fri, 11 Dec 1998 08:35:43 -0400, "Edward J. Cleaver"

Quote:

>    We (I) don't say thank you often enough.  Just a preliminary
>glance at the code has given me ideas for improvements (my programs, not
>yours!)  Let's see, now, that's PRBCALC, PBMAKE, CLICK, GSR, The Oasis...
>and quite a few other tidbits in my code that prompt me to write this
>acknowledgement.

Thanks. I promise the many people who help me that I will help others.

I'm just keeping my word.

I like the saying: "I help someone, you help someone, they help
someone. That is how our planet gets to be a better place to live."

--

        Oasis WWW  http://www.iag.net/~philb/
         FTP Site  ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper

         Your willpower is the steering wheel and
      accelerator of what happens next in your life.

Wed, 30 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. License agreements

2. Beware of /n Software IP*Works licensing agreement!

3. Synplicity/Leonardo License Agreement Information

4. grail-0.3 license agreement

5. SICStus License Agreement, Again

6. NO LONGER stymied by SICStus license agreement

7. Stymied by SICStus license agreement

8. CL-HTTP and AllegroServe license agreement

9. GPL and licensing

10. VariView version 2.00 released

11. Moscow ML 2.00 for Unix released

12. Moscow ML 2.00 released