VICS standard v.3040
Author Message
 VICS standard v.3040

Has anyone had any experience with processing VICS standard 3040
documents from GE Information Services? We'll be using the Invoice
Transaction(810) and Purchase Order Transaction Set(850).

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VICS standard v.3040

I have a Clipper based program that convert DBF's, Accpac Plus or Text
files to all EDI standards.

What do you want to do ?
If you send me some type of specs I can help you further.

Cheers,

Brian Hughes
Prolink Services

Quote:

> Has anyone had any experience with processing VICS standard 3040
> documents from GE Information Services? We'll be using the Invoice
> Transaction(810) and Purchase Order Transaction Set(850).

Sat, 16 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Field Standards - Setting Standards for cretin types of fields

2. UNIX standard error / standard output?

3. converting standard names to upper case (what standards miss)

4. Language Standard - Coding Standard

5. Forth standards (was "forth standard?")

6. Standard systems vs. standard programs

7. Standard preambles and prompting on standard error?

8. C++ standard - how standard

9. Building "non-standard" standard extensions

10. standard output and standard error

11. Forth standards - just how standard CAN you make it??

12. X3J20 Smalltalk Standards Committee